Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gorgeous Handmade Ethereal Silver Jewellery!

Ethereal Silver is handmade by a local designer (here in Brisbane) and is being sold by Bandusta Australia by consignment. Click here for more information or to see more pieces from Ethereal Silver range :). All Ethereal Silver pieces are 100% handmade unless otherwise specified. All pieces are beautifully hand crafted using solid sterling silver wires or sheets. No silver plated jewellery here!

Please support our local designer :). Here are a sample of her handmade pieces :).

Close up of my personalised pendant with the names of my 3 children :)



Top view of my personalised pendant with the names of my 3 children :)



Ethereal Silver Flower Helm Chain Maille Pendant



Ethereal Silver Poppy Magic Stud Earrings

2 comments:

  1. Your handmade Ethereal Silver Jewellery is so beautiful, I hope I can get this good one day!.I hope to spend more time looking at your blog.
    silver fashion jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John :). I will pass on your compliments to the designer of Ethereal Silver who is a relative of my husband :).

    ReplyDelete