Monday, June 27, 2011

A visit by the Black Swan :)

The other day we took the girls to feed some ducks at the local dam and were surprised to see a black swan. Forgot my camera so we went back today and the black swan again came by for some food :). Remembered my camera this time so here are a few pics of the black swan :D.

The gorgeous black swan :).



A pic at the bank to see how close the black swan was to us :). The black swan was rather cranky at the ducks. This pic was taken just before the black swan snapped & scattered all the ducks.



Another pic of the black swan with a couple of ducks :).



My 4yo DD watching & saying goodbye to the ducks & swan :).



I could never resist pics of flowers so here are a few I took at the local dam :).








Thanks for stopping by to look at my pics :). Have a great day :).

Jenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment