Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Day at Roma Street Parkland

One of our school holiday activities was to take the older two kids into the city & Roma Street Parkland for the School Holiday Fun (first week of school holidays). There were face painting, balloon animals, jumping castle and baby animals to pet :). We all had a great day :).

As for me, I couldn't resist taking some photos with my trusty Point & Shoot :).

Here's a pic of the kids & DH walking around Roma Street Parkland :). Sorry for the bad pic. I was playing with manual mode in the shade so it was way too bright when we suddenly went out in the sun.



Here's a pic of the fountain :). I took several but this was the best one :P.




And of course I couldn't resist taking pics of some flowers :).






BTW for more information about Roma Street Parkland, visit www.romastreetparkland.com/Pages/default.aspx.

No comments:

Post a Comment